World Class Trout Fly Fishing
ONE Boat $700 (Min: 1ppl; Max 2ppl)
TWO Boats $1350 (Min: 3ppl; Max 4ppl)
No charge for Gear Rental
Enjoy an all inclusive fishing trip through the remote and scenic Beartrap Canyon Wilderness Area on the Madison River. Guides will take you through this rocky, narrow canyon and give you a unique fishing experience in an area only accessible by foot and boat. Amazing scenery, some great fishing, peaceful floating, knowledgable and experienced guides and included tackle and equipment make this trip top-of-the-line. Details
- Please book early, as advance reservations are required.
- Although the area fishes well all year, we commonly only run this trip in late August and September due to water levels. Please contact us for details.
- This fishing trip will take you though a few rapid sections. Please be aware that you will not always be floating on flat water. We retain the right to have guests walk around rapids as we deem necessary.
- Montana Fishing License Required- You mush obtain a Montana Fishing License prior to the trip. Buy one at a local retailer or purchase a license online.
- Meeting place depends on the location of your accommodations. The guides will cater to each group for transportation needs.
- A deli sandwich sack lunch is included. Please let us know if you have allergies or dietary restrictions upon making a reservation.
- As a company, we follow catch and release policies in order to keep the fish populations healthy.